With so many networking groups popping up every day, why W.O.M.E.N.?
W.O.M.E.N. (Word of Mouth Entrepreneurial Networkers) understands the power of word of mouth advertising and created this monthly group to be structured with 3 key elements that Educate, Elevate and Celebrate to assure that you achieve maximum networking, along with personal and professional growth to ensure you get those desired referrals!
Studies show; that gaining "Word of Mouth" referrals is the least expensive yet most effective way to help build any business. No matter how large or small your company is, having a warm referral to your products, goods and services can help save thousands in advertising dollars and wasteful print media that garners little to no ROI "Return on Investment".
Our mission; is to help you master becoming a W.O.M.E.N. (Word of Mouth Entrepreneurial Networker) so you can potentially see an increase to your bottom line! Whether it’s person to person or social networking through technology, nothing replaces word of mouth referrals!
WE VALUE YOUR TIME! We know as ladies we have many responsibilities in a day so this once a month network meeting is designed with you in mind!
When attending a W.O.M.E.N. meeting you will experience in just 1.5 hours a fast paced, educational, fun and energetic atmosphere. Here are just a few of the highlights of our meetings:
- Learn elite networking skills while hearing from expert Guest Speakers & Authors with timely topics ranging from "How to master and build Word of Mouth Referrals, Online Social Networking Campaigns, Financial Wealth, Life/Work/Balance and how to Watch out for Dream Stealers".
- A minimum of 45-60 minutes of ongoing networking takes place with the W.O.M.E.N. in attendance, which allows you to share your products and services more effectively (Time allotted depends on the guest speaker for that month).
- Foster new friendships and surround yourself with those that are there to help you build your business and truly want you to have success!
- Discussions on overcoming guilt and giving yourself "Permission to Live".
- Resources provided on Crowd Funding, SBA Loans, Marketing Advice and more!
- Pitch Blitz, Spotlight on Business and Vendor Opportunities are available at specific meetings.
- 1 on 1 Coaching Available- visit Own Your Destiny page for more information.
- National and Local Sponsorship opportunities available.
- We highlight and offer top Women Speakers. Authors. Coaches along with Small Business Owners the opportunity to market their Products and Services via our Social Media outlets.
- Some funds will be allocated to the W.O.M.E.N. organization to help serve and foster more chapters as well as assist in covering daily operating costs.
- To learn more about any of our exciting programs listed above please visit the Own Your Destiny page on this site or email April Consulo at: firstname.lastname@example.org.